Arranging a wedding ceremony includes lots of discussions, approval of both bride and groom (sometimes other members too) and more. Simply, a wedding involves lots of work, time and stress. So, it’s best to follow a wedding preparation with proper planning that cuts off investing time in something that would actually not work for your wedding. And here, booking a pandit for the wedding is one of the most important points.
Hiring the right North India pandit in Bangalore is especially a hassle for those who have just moved to this city. However, this blog will be helpful. Learn the things to know before hiring a pandit for wedding rituals.
Things to Check when hiring wedding pandits
Below are some things to check when it comes to hiring a wedding pandit.
- First, check if the priest or pandit in your consideration performs the wedding ceremony. And more to it, check if the ceremony can be slightly changed according to the rules and rituals of both sets of families or what they might want.
- Ceremonies like pujas, weddings and other rituals require various ingredients such as holy water, ghee, tender coconuts and many more. Hence, it is necessary to know about wedding pandits beforehand while planning or arranging a wedding. It will give you all the peace of mind by saving you from being caught off guard on the final day.
- Today, where the number of inter-religious weddings is increasing, it is crucial to understand how a wedding pandit will conduct the wedding ceremonies.
- The next important segment to look at is the availability of the pandit for the entire wedding ritual. He may be needed for pujas at your house before or after the wedding. Just check these.
- Don’t forget to ask if the ceremony can be adjusted to the time frame you want or have in mind. And more importantly. Remember to ask the number of events.
- Make sure to ask your wedding pandit if he will arrange his all expense preparation for both travel and accommodation or you have to do all these arrangements. It is especially an important point if you are planning an out-of-town event or destination wedding.
- Finally, it comes to the cost or budget. Get a clear picture of the cost to be ready to pay the amount to your wedding pandit.
These are some essential things to keep in mind while contacting pandits for the wedding to book one best or suitable one. But these are not all, you can also add things to check when communicating with the pandits according to your requirements.